Dear Friends, Our hard work has paid off. In November, we were able to declare victory after a final vote count of 55-45%. With the ballots finally counted, I want to thank everyone who helped me–by donating time or money, walking door to door, attending events, making phone calls, delivering yard signs or offering support, […]
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?
- Guest Commentary: Colorado making progress on parole reform
- Guest Commentary: Strict Limits on Solitary for Juveniles
- Hick Signs Lee Bill Giving In-State Tuition to CO Veterans