Last week, Governor Hickenlooper came to Colorado Springs to sign House Bill 11-1032, Restorative Justice. As many of you know, this was my signature bill, as I have been working on restorative justice issues for as long as I can remember. Here’s an excerpt from the article that appeared in the Colorado Springs Independent: State […]
- Resolution in Opposition to Executive Order Banning Refugees
- PBS News Hour: States consider restorative justice as alternative to mass incarceration
- Colorado Springs Business Journal: Businesses benefit from General Assembly bills
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?