I’m humbled and honored to report that the Greater Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce has named me the only Democrat in the State House to receive the distinguished “Champion of Business” award. Their press release is below, and you can find the report by clicking here. NEW CHAMBER REPORT SPOTLIGHTS 2011 LEGISLATIVE “CHAMPIONS OF BUSINESS” […]
Jul 1, 2011
I’m honored to have received a 100% rating from Colorado Conservation Voters. Their scorecard is available by clicking here.
- PBS News Hour: States consider restorative justice as alternative to mass incarceration
- Colorado Springs Business Journal: Businesses benefit from General Assembly bills
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?
- Guest Commentary: Colorado making progress on parole reform