Thanks to those of you that made it through the snow and attended my town hall this last Saturday. I appreciate the conversation I had with those in attendance. For anyone who was not able to attend, here’s another chance to visit with me and talk about your issues and concerns. “Open House” at the […]
Town Hall: 2012 Legislative Preview Guest Speaker: Minority Leader, Mark Ferrandino What: Join me and Rep. Ferrandino to discuss the 2012 legislative session and the Democrat’s Jobs Agenda. We will also discuss the bills I will be introducing and how we plan to grow jobs and stimulate the economy. Where: Cheyenne Mountain Library 1785 South 8th Street, […]
- Resolution in Opposition to Executive Order Banning Refugees
- PBS News Hour: States consider restorative justice as alternative to mass incarceration
- Colorado Springs Business Journal: Businesses benefit from General Assembly bills
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?