Colorado Springs The Gazette PETE LEE: GUEST COLUMNIST April 12, 2012 6:03 PM ShareThis| Print Story | E-Mail Story Although I’m just a first-termer in the Colorado House of Representatives, I am in my second session, so I am now a seasoned rookie. As we enter the final month of our constitutionally prescribed 120-day legislative session, I offer […]
Please join me and Rep. Mark Ferrandino for a town hall on Sunday April 15, from 1:00 to 2:30 PM, in Manitou Springs to discuss the Colorado Budget and any other community issues. Where: Manitou Springs City Hall, 606 Manitou Avenue, 80829 Guest: Minority Leader Mark Ferrandino Representative Ferrandino, is the Democratic Minority Leader, a former […]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 2, 2012 (Denver) – A bill sponsored by Rep. Pete Lee (D-Colorado Springs) helping advanced practice nurses was signed into law today by Gov. John Hickenlooper. A 2009 law licensed a new class of advanced practice nurses with authority to write prescriptions, and grandfathered in veteran APNs who had been practicing […]
- PBS News Hour: States consider restorative justice as alternative to mass incarceration
- Colorado Springs Business Journal: Businesses benefit from General Assembly bills
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?
- Guest Commentary: Colorado making progress on parole reform