FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 30, 2012 A First for State’s New Restorative Justice Law Dramatic Prison Encounter Between Denver Mom and Killer of Her Child (Denver) – Sharletta Evans’ first question for the killer of her child was, “Will you say a prayer for us?” Raymond Johnson said a prayer, and Evans did likewise as […]
Please join me for a town hall on Saturday, June 2nd, from 10:30 to 12:00 PM, in Colorado Springs to discuss what happened in this 2012 Legislative Session. Where: Penrose Library, Carnegie Room, 20 North Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903 What: I am having a town hall to discuss the 2012 Legislative Session. We will discuss […]
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?
- Guest Commentary: Colorado making progress on parole reform
- Guest Commentary: Strict Limits on Solitary for Juveniles
- Hick Signs Lee Bill Giving In-State Tuition to CO Veterans