WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 9th @ 1:30 p.m. WHAT: This is an opportunity for constituents to share their ideas, ask questions and offer comments with us about the new legislative session. WHERE: Penrose Library 20 N. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- PBS News Hour: States consider restorative justice as alternative to mass incarceration
- Colorado Springs Business Journal: Businesses benefit from General Assembly bills
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?
- Guest Commentary: Colorado making progress on parole reform