Where: Manitou Springs City Hall, 606 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs, CO When: March 24th, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. What: Come for a town hall meeting with Representative Pete Lee, House District 18. He will be answering questions and giving a mid-session update on all the legislation that has been introduced thus far this session.
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?
- Guest Commentary: Colorado making progress on parole reform
- Guest Commentary: Strict Limits on Solitary for Juveniles
- Hick Signs Lee Bill Giving In-State Tuition to CO Veterans