The 2013 Legislation Session has just come to a close. It has been an extraordinarily productive and exciting one. We passed some truly historic bills in these 120 days, including bills to accelerate the economy, increase renewable energy, improve the election process, authorize civil unions, propose sustainable school finance, improve criminal justice, further civil rights, […]
When: Saturday, May 18th, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Where: Imagination Celebration at the Citadel Mall, (map),750 Citadel Drive East, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 What: Review of the 2013 Session & The Future School Finance Act (SB 213) Guest Speaker: Walt Cooper, Cheyenne Mountain School District 12 Superintendent
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?
- Guest Commentary: Colorado making progress on parole reform
- Guest Commentary: Strict Limits on Solitary for Juveniles
- Hick Signs Lee Bill Giving In-State Tuition to CO Veterans