The 2nd Session of the 69th General Assembly has begun. I will continue my work as the Vice Chair of the Judiciary Committee, and will also continue to serve on the Transportation and Energy Committee. Know that I will continue to do my best to represent you: fighting for enhanced economic security for all Coloradans, […]
- PBS News Hour: States consider restorative justice as alternative to mass incarceration
- Colorado Springs Business Journal: Businesses benefit from General Assembly bills
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?
- Guest Commentary: Colorado making progress on parole reform