When: Saturday, May 18th, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
About Representative Pete Lee
Pete Lee is a legislator in the U.S. state of Colorado. He was elected to the Colorado House of Representatives in 2010, as a Democrat representing House District 18, which includes central Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs in El Paso County.
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?
- Guest Commentary: Colorado making progress on parole reform
- Guest Commentary: Strict Limits on Solitary for Juveniles
- Hick Signs Lee Bill Giving In-State Tuition to CO Veterans