When: Saturday, May 18th, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
About Representative Pete Lee
Pete Lee is a legislator in the U.S. state of Colorado. He was elected to the Colorado House of Representatives in 2010, as a Democrat representing House District 18, which includes central Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs in El Paso County.
- Resolution in Opposition to Executive Order Banning Refugees
- PBS News Hour: States consider restorative justice as alternative to mass incarceration
- Colorado Springs Business Journal: Businesses benefit from General Assembly bills
- Gazette: Juvenile solitary confinement bill, partly inspired by Gazette reporting, headed to governor’s desk
- Colorado Springs Independent: Could limiting solitary for juveniles heal Spring Creek?